Part F Testing

It is now more important than ever for you to test your ventilation if you have a new building and Part F of the building regulations code states this quite clearly. We are more than qualified to carry out this testing for you and we can even do it at the same time we do your air permeability testing and your insulation testing as well.

So what is the Building Regulations Part F?

Part F of the building regulations states that you need to verify how practical the design is in terms of the ventilation if you have a new dwelling. This means that you need to measure the requirements for every single dwelling that falls under this part of the code and you also need to make sure that all of your systems are configured properly as well. We can provide you with this by providing you with a house ventilation inspection service that you know you can count on. The tests we can provide you with are in accordance to the building regs ventilation code and we can even handle mechanical ventilation in buildings as well.

Of course, if you do want to make sure that you meet the ventilation requirements then you will need to make sure that you have UKAS equipment and an engineer who understands the various domestic ventilation technologies. If you happen to have an engineer that is not registered then you will take a penalty of 25% and this will be applied to you with SAP. All engineers who will not cost you this will be registered and they will also have completed the BPEC Domestic Ventilation module as well. Of course, these tests are in fact required for system 4 and even system 1 and 3 as well. If you want to make sure that you have all the right ventilation rates then you need to make sure that you have the required SAP calculation worksheets, the type of ventilation, the floor plans for every dwelling and the occupant schedule as well.

We only use methods that are actually described and you can find them in the Domestic Ventilation Systems handbook. This is the only way for you to obtain an accurate reading but in reality, you are only just starting to see this new measure being enforced. Of course, when you do have this done you should make sure that it is carried out by a BPEC qualified engineer because they are going to be using UKAS equipment that has all been configured to the latest requirements.

Our Part F Testing Service

  • Discounts with Sound/Air Testing
  • Full UK Coverage
  • Experienced BPEC Engineers
  • UKAS Equipment
  • Advice and Support

Related SAP Calculation Services

To discuss your project requirements, please contact us.

Need a Quotation?

In case you have not found any answers here or you have more inquiries to ask, please feel free to drop us a message and we will contact you back very soon.

Contact Us